1. Do both the sender and the receiver need a Mailber account?
No, both the sender and the receiver can use Mailber without having an account. Members will simply be able to take advantage of additional features (e.g. saved addresses).
2. Does the recipient get a notification of incoming mail-items?
Yes. Mailber automatically notifies the recipient of any mail-items queued for delivery.
3. Does the recipient get to confirm the address they want it delivered to?
Yes. Upon receiving the recipient’s desired delivery preference, Mailber updates the details for order fulfillment.
4. Who delivers the package?
The actual delivery of physical goods remain with existing delivery companies. Mailber only manages the addresses and delivery preferences.
5. Why is Mailber doing this for free?
Mailber aims to enhance the postal address system worldwide, and in order to serve the fabric of communications we believe our base services should be available to everyone.